Sunday, June 10, 2012

Tea Party

tea & cookies

I had some fun stitching going on Saturday morning... and then we had some tea parties over here.

tea & cookies

With six kinds of tea... lemon, peppermint, orange, camomile, strawberry & green tea

tea & cookies

and a jar full of delicious cookies


chocolate chip, Oreo's and sugar cookies. They are DE-LICIOUS! want the recipe? all you need is some felt, a bit of embroidery thread, some seed beads for the sugar pearls (if you make this for little kids you can just embroider this part with french knots) and some time! cut out cookie shapes, hand stitch the chocolate chips and sugar decor in place, machine stitch two layers of felt together and you're done. For the Oreo's I used one black layer on each side and two white felt layers for the filling.

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! Now I know what I will do this weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...